[Tutor] Query about python recipies for practices

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:43:56 EDT 2019

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 12:55 PM bijaya dalei <2212bijaya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hii, Good morning. I am a new user of python programming language. I have a
> small query on "where to get python recepies for practices".plz
> suggest.Thanks.

It is not very clear to me what you are asking for, which may be why
you have not gotten any responses so far.

ActiveState used to have a Python "recipe" section.  Apparently it has
been moved to a GitHub repository at
https://github.com/ActiveState/code

I own a book, "Python Cookbook, 3rd ed." by Beazley and Jones.
Perhaps that might help?

Some cautionary words of warning:  If this is an obscure way of
getting a pre-packaged homework solution, then you are doing yourself
a grave disservice!

--
boB