[Tutor] don't steel my code Mister user

nathan tech nathan-tech at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 10:35:53 EDT 2019

It has to be said, after extensive research, and responses here, it
seems python was just not designed to be a commercial product.

Licenses are all well and good, but if you're hacking a product, you're
just not going to be stopped by a lisence.

Furthering to that, if I ever sold products it would be £5, or $7, and 7
bucks just isn't worth all the effort to make python difficult to hack.

Nothing is impossible, but, deterring the average user just for $7? Not
worth it.

Thanks anyway guys.

Nate