[Tutor] Basic Question about Visualization for enduser

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 10:28:43 EDT 2019

On 25/06/2019 13:39, Sinardy Xing wrote:

> All of the example that I learned from internet currently are using the
> Anaconda Jupyter Notebook.
> I know there are API where we can output the result of the graph to png,
> will that be possible all these done automatically and dynamically via an
> apps ?

If you mean "is it possible to write an app that does it all?" then
the answer is yes.

If you mean "is there an existing app that does it all?" the answer
is maybe. It depends on exactly what you want to do, what kind of
data you have etc. But a Google search is probably your best bet.

Python itself is just a programming language so somebody - possibly
you! - has to write the apps.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site