[Tutor] Unexpected result when running flask application.

Cravan savageapple850 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:18:35 EDT 2019

Hi all,

                I am experiencing an unexpected result when I try to run my flask application. The movie.html page prints out nothing except those in the <h1>. This appears on my webpage:

I want it to print out all the stuff related to the movie in my sql table, e.g. year, runtime etc. How should I modify my code then? Also, when trying out search.html, it prints method not allowed for the requested URL. How should I rectify this?

Cravan