[Tutor] New Member Intro

Alan Thwaits basicbare at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:22:02 EST 2019

I'm brand-new to Python and to this list. In fact, I have no programming
experience at all, save an introductory course in BASIC that I took in
1981.

So far, I've installed Python 3.8.0 on my Windows 10 machine, have
bookmarked a few online tutorials, and have requested a couple of
"beginning Python" books from the local public library. And so the
adventure begins.

I expect I'll be asking some embarrassingly simple questions, just so I can
get off the ground with this. Please be gentle.

Thanks!

Alan