[Tutor] Unexpected unsubscriptions

Deepak Dixit deepakdixit0001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 11:52:46 EDT 2019

Yes,

I received the email also but its not an issue because we can resubscribe
it, It is like this :

subscriptions.

please resubscribe using this invite email.
If not, just ignore this mail.
Your address "y <deepakdixit0001 at gmail.com>our-email-address" has been
invited to join the
Tutor mailing list at python.org by the Tutor mailing list owner. You
may accept the invitation by simply replying to this message, keeping
the Subject: header intact.

You can also visit this web page:

    https://mail.python.org/mailman/confirm/tutor/
<https://mail.python.org/mailman/confirm/tutor/4dd5297fe5e0cbe5f03ac610e6dcdae0aba2295f>
some-random-digit

Or you should include the following line -- and only the following
line -- in a message to tutor-request at python.org:

    confirm some-random-digit

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers.

If you want to decline this invitation, please simply disregard this
message.  If you have any questions, please send them to
tutor-owner at python.org.

To resubscribe, user can follow the instruction.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 8:59 PM Alan Gauld via Tutor <tutor at python.org>
wrote:

> Some people have received mails saying they have been unsubscribed from
> tutor.
>
> I don't know why, but if it hasn't resolved itself in 24 hours I'll
> contact the email admins. If you get one don't panic, you can rejoin.
> A minor pain I know but hopefully its just a temporary glitch.
>
> Apologies,
>
> --
> Alan G
> Author of the Learn to Program web site