[Tutor] Help request ERROR installing beautifulsoup

Dr. Luca T luca.tartufari at live.it
Sun Apr 28 12:11:11 EDT 2019

Hi,
i'm new in python, i tried to install beautifulsoup but i had back this error:

ERROR: Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "C:\Users\Luca\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-u6zd808q\beautifulsoup\setup.py", line 22
        print "Unit tests have failed!"
                                      ^
    SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("Unit tests have failed!")?
ERROR: Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\Luca\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-u6zd808q\beautifulsoup\

I use windows 10, python 3.7.3 and a minipc with 32-bit technology inside, can you help me telling me where i'm wrong please? 🙂

Thanks.

Luca Tartufari