[Tutor] urlGET information

Nathan D'Elboux nathan.delboux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:00:12 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am pulling apart a python script called Maltran from github and just
looking at the modules its importing. the modules in use and that i can
find plenty of info on are.

import requests.
import sys
import re
import time
import urlGET
# No information on urlGET as of yet

https://pypi.org/project/urlget/

this is a learning exercise for me so how do more experienced python coders
approach modules like this, when you encounter a module that has sparse
documentation how do you learn more about the functionality of said module?

unpack it and just read the source? or is there like a linux man page
equivalent within the wheel that would provide more context?

Thanks
Nathan