[Tutor] When you think to setup the __class__ of a module object to a subclass of ModuleType

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 04:40:02 EDT 2019

On 27/04/2019 01:22, David wrote:

> It's no big deal, but I wonder why you wouldn't approve an address
> the first time you see that it is being used for legitimate discussion.

Time...

It takes about 10 seconds to scan a message and click the button
to pass it through (or reject it). It takes about 2-3 minutes to
navigate to the admin screens, find the email address and change the
moderation settings.

So its only if I see the same address multiple times I feel the
need to take the time to de-moderate it. If its only an occasional
post its easier to just click Accept a few times.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site