[Tutor] I need help with my project

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 06:40:22 EST 2018

On Nov 28, 2018 3:43 AM, "Treyton Hendrix" <2hendrixtp at stu.bps-ok.org>
wrote:

> If the user selected a sandwich, french fries, and a beverage, reduce the
> total cost of the order by $1.00.
>
> This is what I have to do and I don't know where to start.

You start by learning how to ask effective questions. Example:

I am taking python 101 at Fubar University. I have been given the following
assignment:

Here you tell us the entire assignment not just one sentence from it.

Then you show us whatever attempt you have made to solve the problem. Have
you written any Python program? Show us the program. Tell us where you are
stuck.

We really like to help but we do not have any crystal balls to look into.
Help us understand your situation fully.

Bob Gailer