[Tutor] Require Python assistance

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Nov 10 04:28:55 EST 2018

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 03:17:18PM -0500, Avi Gross wrote:

> As I see others have replied, the question is not easy to understand
> and seems so broad as to be overwhelming to actually do without
> further info.

My guess is that the OP is doing a comp sci course and has been given an
assignment to write some crypto code. Notice the use of the word
"implement" -- my guess is that the assignment is to implement these
classic crypto algorithms as an exercise, rather than use an existing,
polished crypto library.

That is, it's homework.

--
Steve