[Tutor] Python Question

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed May 16 09:12:36 EDT 2018

On 05/15/2018 03:26 PM, Mahamed Ahmed wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please I would like you to help me solve the problem above which is related to loops and prime numbers so please get back to me, I also want to know how to sign up and get a online tutor for this python course
>
> Here is what is supposed to be done:
> The prime numbers and their code has already been given but what is need to be done is making the lines and correcting it in a organized way
> If you run the code above, you’ll see the result then will just need to make the small lines and writing Line1,Line2,Line3,Line4 and Line 5 at the left side of the list
>
> Hope you understand what the problem is about and  would love to hear about you

I am afraid there is no code or description.  If you sent it as a link
to an image, it did not survive through email.

If you can paste the code into a new message, people here will be happy
to comment on it - that's the way this (volunteer) effort works, by the
way: we don't want to solve your homework problems for you, but if you
show what you have done and what the question or error is, people are
happy to help with that.

As far as finding a personal tutor for a Python course, that's a
different problem and I'm afraid we can't help with that. There are
people providing that kind of service (for a fee, I'm sure), should be
able to find through some internet searching.