[Tutor] Working example of using SSL:

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Jun 22 10:53:40 EDT 2018

On 06/21/2018 09:35 AM, James Lundy wrote:
> Can any one get me started with SSL by providing a working example with some documentation?

The Python standard documentation has some simple examples:

https://docs.python.org/3/library/ssl.html#examples

But it helps if you share what you want to *do* with ssl, that might
help people think about what examples would make sense.  That's a
roundabout way of saying this list works better if you ask specific
questions:  I want to do A, I tried this bit of code B, and I don't
understand why I am not getting the results C that I expect, instead I
get this mystifying D.