[Tutor] accessing buttons (tkinter) made with loop

Freedom Peacemaker guest0x013 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:37:02 EDT 2018

Hello Tutor,
currently im working with tkinter application. Main idea was to create 25
buttons with for loop. Each button text was random number and user needs to
click them in order form lowest to highest. When button is clicked its
being disabled with coresponding color (green-ok, red-not). This is my code:

http://pastebin.pl/view/1ac9ad13

I was looking for help in Google but now i cant figure out, how to move
forward. I am stuck.

Buttons with numbers are created, and all buttons (key) with their numbers
(value) are added to buttons dictionary. So objects are created with
coresponding values. And now is my problem. I tried with use() function /it
gives me only errors painting few buttons to green, one not painted and
rest is red/ but i have no idea how i could access configuration of those
buttons. I think im close but still can see. Can You guide me?

Best Regards
Pi