[Tutor] learn python to build payment processor

Anil Duggirala anilduggirala at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 11 09:55:06 EDT 2018

hello,
I would like to ask what for recommendations on books/resources to learn python to build a payment processor. I need to understand how python works with databases, user authentication and how a user can have an account page to view all his details; something like you would see when you login to your Paypal account. I am building a payment processor for cryptocurrencies. I am a newbie, but know very basic Python, applied to math. Should I learn to use Django to do this project, is it necessary?
thanks a lot,