[Tutor] Data Structures printing and Python Package creation

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 14:20:47 EST 2018

On Feb 3, 2018 2:09 PM, "Daniel Bosah" <dbosah at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> I'm in a research group for school, and my first task is to learn how to
> make a Python package and to learn how to print out all types of data
> structures. Are there resources I can be pointed to to help me out.

https://python-packaging.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

I got that using Google search. Hint hint?

All types is a bit vague. I suggest you take one type at a time.

Very often it is sufficient to print the object using, as you might guess,
the print function.

Also Google python prettyprint and python formatting.

Let us know how it goes and please ask more questions.