[Tutor] OT: New book on pytest

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:33:22 EDT 2017

I just got the book in The Pragmatic Programmers series, "Python
Testing with pytest -- Simple, Rapid, Effective, and Scalable" by
Brian Okken, c. 2017.  I've gone through about three chapters so far
and I am really liking this book and pytest.  Now that I am playing
around with pytest, I must say I like its simpler ways of doing
things.  And I haven't lost anything!  It runs all of my existing
unittest code just fine.  Thought I would mention this book in case
anyone on the Tutor list has thought about trying pytest, but wanted a
book on it.

--
boB