[Tutor] Asking about pi_switch

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 20:00:59 EST 2017

On 02/03/17 22:20, Quang nguyen wrote:

> Right now, I need to use pi_switch in order to send data through RF system
> by Pi2. Until now, I installed everything it need from an article on the
> internet. Those things are python-dev, libboost-python-dev, python-pip, and
> I used pip to install pi_switch.
>
> I think it just compatible with python2, and I cannot import it to python3.
>
> Are there any ways I can import it to python3 or execute python2 script
> which has pi_switch by python3 script?.

There are a few compatibility libraries around but your
simplest solution is probably to install python2 on your Pi.

BTW You might find a Pi forum gets you more answers than this list which
is aimed for Python language queries and the standard library. Not too
many of us use a Pi (although I confess that I do occasionally)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site