[Tutor] New blog that has solution for python programs

meenu ravi meenuravi89 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:27:01 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm planning to create a blog that provides solution with explanation for
python programming challenges available in websites like Hackerearth,
codecademy, etc., so that if others also share their solution along with
explanation in the same blog, it will be helpful for beginners. I wanted to
make sure that it's not illegal to share solution like that. I have seen
solutions available in different websites. So I hope its legal. But still
wanted to confirm with views of people in large forum. I felt it may be
spoon-feeding the programmers, but I was able to find solutions for almost
all the programs when I searched.

Thanks,
Meena