[Tutor] principal question

marcus lütolf marcus.luetolf at bluewin.ch
Sat Jul 8 04:05:56 EDT 2017

dear experts,
before I start digging into writing code I'd like your opinion:

Is it possible to have python compare 2   subsequent  *.jpg  images in subtracting
the pixel values of the second from the first image.
If the images and are identical the result should be 0 and the first image could be deletet.
If there is a difference (treshold pixel value  and pixel numer to be determined) another action should be executed.

Many thanks, Marcus.

---