[Tutor] Which DB use with standalone desktop app

zhenghao li zheng.228 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:32:59 EDT 2017

100 records are not a lot, so sqlite is sufficient. Its database engine
is included in python and it doesn't need to be run as a stand-alone
server so that saves you a lot of time for setting things up. If you
have a lots of tables and data say like more than 10k then you might
consider switching to a real database server.