[Tutor] Installing Python3.6.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.2

Joseph VOGTEMBING marie_jos_v at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 00:29:49 EDT 2017

HEY GUYS,SORRY, BUT HERE IS THE ERROR MESSAGE."The directory '/home/mariejosv/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.
The directory '/home/mariejosv/.cache/pip' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and caching wheels has been disabled. check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag."