[Tutor] Matplotlib in Tkinter

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 13:41:51 EST 2017

On 20/02/17 14:54, Pooja Bhalode wrote:

> Another issue, in this that is happening  which is far more important from
> the perspective that I am looking at, is that when I click the button
> twice, two graphs get created one below the other.
>
> I tried adding a delete("all") statement as shown below.

I don't use matplotlib with Tkinter so can't comment but
matplotlib is not part of the standard library. Therefore
it is technically off-topic for this list, although
I know some folks here do use it.

However, you might get a better response on the SciPy/Matplot
lib support forums where I'm sure there will be many more
users hanging out.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site