[Tutor] IDLE

nelson jon kane nelsonjonkane6 at live.com
Fri Dec 29 17:21:01 EST 2017

I spent a lot of time watching 18 different Python tutorials made by "The Bad Tutorials." I realized finally that they were not for me,

because in my opinion, the speaker on the videos skips steps. Also, he had his own personal name "put in" to his Python, but on my version, it just says the words "User Name," and "User Name" can't be changed on my version.

So, I'm looking for a new series of videos. I'm going to have to start at the very beginning all over again. Without recommending your own company or product 😊 who has a free series of YouTube videos on Python in which the speaker does NOT leave out steps in the video?

Thanks!