[Tutor] pygame not working

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 14:24:58 EDT 2017

On 16/08/17 17:33, Quantz Jeremy wrote:
> I’m not sure if I should be asking here about this,

Strictly speaking no, this list is for questions about
Python and its standard library. So PyGame issues should
really go to the PyGame support fora, and that's still
the best place for detailed support. Here's the top
level link:

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/info?parent=

The getting started page is worth reading too if you
haven't already.

But...

>  ...I have Python 2.7.13 ...Mac OS X 32-bit i386/PPC installer.

Because you've given us so much detail there's a fair
chance somebody here will try and help.

You shouldn't need to go to Windows, the Mac version should
be fine. OTOH the windows version of pyGame should be
fine too!

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site