[Tutor] Percentage of installations without setuptools (Was if __name__=='__main__' ...)

Thomas Güttler guettliml at thomas-guettler.de
Fri Aug 11 08:35:00 EDT 2017

I start a new thread, since this is a new topic.

I don't have the deep knowledge like Chris, Steven or Alan.

I guess most python installations have setuptools. But this is only my naive vague guess.

How high is the percentage of python installation which don't have setuptools?

I have no clue. Is it 5%, 10%, 15% ...?

I know there is no definite answer to this question. But you can guess this better than me.

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/