[Tutor] [PYTHON27] How to save into .npy file?

Allan Tanaka allantanaka11 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 22:01:30 EDT 2017

.npy is numpy array. Thanks it's ok i manage to save it..

On Tuesday, 11 April 2017, 8:23, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 02:10:34PM +0000, Allan Tanaka via Tutor wrote:

> Hi.

> Is there a way to save module type data into .npy file that can be used latter?

What's "module type data"?

What's a .npy file?

To answer your question, literally, the answer is "Yes, of course.

Python can save ANY data into a file with ANY file extention". But I

guess that answer isn't helpful to you if you need to save specific data

to a specific file format.

But without knowing what that specific data is, and the specific format,

how can we answer?

--

Steve

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org