[Tutor] [PYTHON27] How to save into .npy file?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon Apr 10 21:17:28 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 02:10:34PM +0000, Allan Tanaka via Tutor wrote:
> Hi.
> Is there a way to save module type data into .npy file that can be used latter?

What's "module type data"?

What's a .npy file?

To answer your question, literally, the answer is "Yes, of course.
Python can save ANY data into a file with ANY file extention". But I
guess that answer isn't helpful to you if you need to save specific data
to a specific file format.

But without knowing what that specific data is, and the specific format,
how can we answer?

--
Steve