[Tutor] downloading modules for both python 2 and 3

Benjamin Fishbein bfishbein79 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 03:23:24 EDT 2017

I’ve been writing an app using Kivy, and now I want to test it out on an iPhone. However, this can currently only be done in Python 2.
https://kivy.org/docs/guide/packaging-ios.html <https://kivy.org/docs/guide/packaging-ios.html>
But when I import kivy in Python2, I get an ImportError.
ImportError: No module named kivy
So I need to install kivy for Python 2.
But when I do:
sudo pip install kivy
I get the following:
Requirement already satisfied: requests in ./anaconda/lib/python3.5/site-packages (from Kivy-Garden>=0.1.4->kivy)

Do you know how I can convince my computer to download a module for Python 2 when I already have it for Python 3?