[Tutor] Hello!

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Fri Sep 9 13:57:16 EDT 2016

> I don't know if i'm sending the email to the right address but here it goes!. Would Python be a suitable language for first time learners like me?

I suppose it depends on each one but from my experience I try with C and then Java without finding the feeling for it ...

Then I learn python over a year ago and I can tell you that it is one of the best for first timers.

I am now learning Java and it is much easier after somehow controlling python.

(I suppose ruby has to be the same that python).

--
Joaquin
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.