[Tutor] New to Python

Rusty Bayles rusty377 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:41:21 EDT 2016

I  just installed 3.5.2 interpreter and cannot  figure out how to  run
program.  I am a database developer and my first attempt at sqllite3 has
beeen a disasterr! When I run a program (after importinh sqllite and doing
connection setups and attempting to setup table. When I press run (F5?) the
first line in the program fails at 3.5.2 on the five? Also if I setup new
fille and start typing sometimes I get prompt and sometimes not? I am
signed up at stackskills for a class but they don't mention how to run
program-they just do it. Also noticed-when starting new file sometimes I
see run at the top sometimes not? Lots of questions. Familiar with
programming  in C.

--
Cheers,,

Rusty