[Tutor] Python Help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 19:09:44 EST 2016

On 16/11/16 22:51, Omari Lamar wrote:

> I am looking for assistance with the python language. Can you send out an
> eblast asking that if anyone can offer 1 on 1 assistance via skype to cover
> the basics that would be greatly appreciated.

Further to Bens message, we don't offer private 1-1 tutoring but
simply answer questions and expolain issues on the public mailing
list. Take a look at the list archives to see how it works.

If you want to contribute to the community by asking
questions on the list please comply with the following for best results:

1) Tell us the OS and Python version
2) Show us the code and the full error text, if any.
3) Explain in simple English(avoiding technical jargon if
   possible) what you don't understand
  (eg what you expected to happen and what actually happened)
4) Post in plain text not HTML. The latter causes Python
   code to become badly formatted and makes reading it difficult.
5) Don't send attachments, cut 'n paste text into the message.

It looks like a lot but it will help you get better
quality answers much faster.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site