[Tutor] Issues converting a script to a functioin (or something) [SOLVED]

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 1 14:14:14 EDT 2016

On 01/05/16 14:38, Olaoluwa Thomas wrote:

> Thanks for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to provide more as I shall
> email you personally in the future.

Please don't do that.
a) Bob is a busy man who volunteers his time here, but may
   have other things to do too.
b) The list is here so that everyone can benefit from the
   discussions not only the people actively involved.

> The problem was that running the code gave an error which I now do not
> remember in detail as I have moved on after having fixed it.

But the answer is nearly always in the detail. And as you get
more advanced in coding the errors get harder to spot. That's
why it is important to supply us (or any other forum) with
as much detail as you can.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site