[Tutor] how to transform the data as below?

Yeh yeh at whoosh.cn
Fri Mar 18 07:41:21 EDT 2016

Thanks for your help,

Sorry for top-post and MUC. It is MCU - Micro Controller Unit.

> I supposed that you are trying to read binary data.

my friend said to me that the data should be the hexadecimal, and I need convert them to string "YY" and decimal integers first. but why the data which I received are including "YY"? Is it due to "recvfrom"?

> If you can control what data is generated then using text would indeed
> simplify things.

using text mean strings? If it still doesn't work, we will try to send strings from MCU, but for efficiency, the hexadecimal is better, right?

Finaly, we are going to pack the data to OSC messages to some musical softwares. We have already sent OSC messages from Python via UDP. But when we try to change the client to a MCU, we got these problems.

So... What can we do next?

Thanks
Yeh Z