[Tutor] Program Arcade Games Help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 11 11:38:01 EST 2016

On 11/03/16 15:11, Ethan Batterman wrote:
> I am really struggling with Lab 9: Functions pt 3 and 4 of program arcade games.

We have no idea what you are talking about.
I assume you are studying some kind of course or book. But which one?
What is Lab 9? What are functions pt 3 and 4?
What is program arcade games?

Without some context we can't start to answer your questions.

Also, when you say "completely lost" what exactly do you mean?
Do you understand the assignment? Or do you not know where to
start? Or have you started and it's not working?

The more specific information you can give us the more
meaningful our replies can be.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site