[Tutor] newbie in programming

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 9 19:24:46 EST 2016

Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> writes:

> I have found it very helpful to follow conversations if people don't
> top post, but that seems once again to have been completely lost on
> this list. Is it simply too difficult?

Not too difficult, nor lost. By the nature of this forum, many people
have only joined recently; so they do not automatically benefit from
past conversations here.

--
 \     “DRM doesn't inconvenience [lawbreakers] — indeed, over time it |
  `\     trains law-abiding users to become [lawbreakers] out of sheer |