[Tutor] Python OLS help

Michael Selik michael.selik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:10:02 EDT 2016

You're welcome. A tip for the next bug: Google is pretty good at finding a
discussion of the error if you paste the whole phrase as your search terms.
In this case, I searched for "ValueError for numerical factors num_columns
must be an int" and found the relevant Google Group thread.

PS. I replied to the mailing list in case someone else has the same issue.
These emails are archived and searchable.