[Tutor] IDLE Subprocess Startup Error

Darah darahpereira at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 00:24:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

I’ve been using Python’s IDLE for a couple of weeks now and it has been working fine but a few days ago I started getting this error message "IDLE's subprocess didn't make connection.  Either IDLE can't start a subprocess or personal firewall software is blocking the connection.”

I tried uninstalling it, restarting my computer, found a couple of people that said deleting the created .py files worked for them but it did not for me.

I am not sure what else to do. Do you have any suggestions?

I am using OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 on mac

Regards,

Darah Pereira