[Tutor] Help with error in paramiko

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 19:24:20 EDT 2016

On 23/07/16 09:12, José de Jesus Marquez Rangel wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a problem because when I connect to the remote server via SSH gives
> me an error with paramiko library, but I connect to the same server with
> programs like putty, ssh and another there is no error.
>
> Here the screenshot:
>
> *Script.*
> [image: Imágenes integradas 1]
>
> *the result of run*
> [image: Imágenes integradas 7]

This is a text based forum and as such your images didn't make it
through the server. If possible just copy/paste the text into a mail
message.

Also paramiko is really outside the scope of this group (core language
and standard library) so you might do better on a paramiko forum
such as their mailing list:

 paramiko at librelist.com

--
Alan G