[Tutor] Semantic error (was: Re: Tutor Digest, Vol 143, Issue 77)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 13:32:41 EST 2016

On 22/01/16 17:05, samuel kirwin wrote:
> Semantic errors are when a program acts incorrectly and doesn't give a error, this came up yesterday.
>
> Samuel Kirwin

Hi Sam, Thanks for participating.

However, it will make your comments more meaningful if you
reply with the subject line set to whatever tread you were
responding to. Also if using the digest please delete all
irrelevant messages/content. That way we can see the context.
We've all seen them already and some of us pay by the byte.

As it is, the above statement just seems like a fairly random
comment. After all, the word semantic does not occur anywhere
within the glossary messages you forwarded.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site