[Tutor] python plotting

Bachir Bachir bachir_bac at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 14:28:24 EST 2016

 Dear all,
I have some data taken at specific time of the day and i  want to display those data according to the time,attached is the cvs file and the display output from python pandas . I used the following script
 v2=read_csv('v2_12.dat')  #data frame for v2
 v2.plot(kind='bar', x='Time_hhmmss', y='Av_phase',figsize=(12,1)) #display for v2 only
I want to see a gap on the display because there was no data recorded between  08:20:56  and   14:55:33      but on my display i see them side by  side Is there any way to do  this using python display optionsYour help is highly appreciated Thanks much