[Tutor] Fwd:

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Jan 18 13:59:26 EST 2016

> Please provide a python program to run a program (.exe) and get Hash
> *exactly* as :
>
>  160 106 182 190 228 64 68 207 248 109 67 88 41 .The username to be
> used is admin
> .The *password* is what to be found out .The hash provided is of the
> correct password .Mostly the password will be *13 char long *and has a
> small chance of being all alpha characters .

Hi Deepak,

This doesn't seem like a beginner-level question.  If I had a guess,
it sounds more like something out of a shady rent-a-coder kind of
thing.

Unfortunately, I don't think we can help with this.  Even if we did
have the technical expertise, I still don't think we should help on
this in the first place.  If I'm understanding the question correctly,
you're asking for brute password breaking, which goes against most
professional codes of conduct.  Example:
https://www.acm.org/about-acm/acm-code-of-ethics-and-professional-conduct.