[Tutor] I download package and it says computer is missing this file, how do I fix?

Don Pryor donpryor206 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:47:47 EST 2016

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Donald E. Pryor
*7GT    Seventh Generation Technologies L.L.C.  *
*Email*: donpryor206 at gmail.com
*Cell*:  330-554-8650

*NOTICE:* This message and any attached files are intended only for
the use of the addressee indicated above & are protected products
either patented, trademarked or intellectual property of Seventh
Generation Technologies L.L.C.  The products and information here may
not be shared or reproduced for profit without compensating 7GT and/or
our consultants/owners.