[Tutor] Fwd: Question about selenium with python

Fazal Khan fazal.h.khan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:29:54 EST 2016

Hello,

Im a new programmer and this is my first time posting here. I have a
question about using selenium with python. My first question is how do I
get selenium to click on a link contained within a specific cell of a
table? I know how to get selenium to click on a link in general but in this
case there are several links which have the same name, but each of these
links are in a different cell. Basically Id like to give selenium the
location of a specific cell, and then tell it to click on the link inside
that cell.

Lets say the link is located in the 3nd row and 3nd column of a table. I
tried the following code but it didnt work
link = driver.find_element_by_xpath("//tr[3]/td[3]")
link.click()

Thanks
Fuzz

heres an example of the HTML code im working with:
</form><table class="table">
        <th>
Name">Name</a>
        </th>