[Tutor] 1 to 49 numbered grid

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:01:38 EST 2016

Apologies!  My ever friendly Gmail reset my font preferences along the way
and put me on a non-monospace font.  However, I hope the OP can determine
my intent below despite the misalignment of my big one.

Cheers!
boB

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:51 AM, boB Stepp <robertvstepp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 4:00 AM, M Ali <MAli6 at dixonsaa.com> wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering if you can help me, as I am struggling to create a
numbered grid in Python. I am trying to be able to create a snakes and
ladders game in Python and it must have a numbered grid and involve 2
players. I would appreciate it if you can help me or guide me to create
this game.

--
boB