[Tutor] def __init__(self):

Oliver Bestwalter oliver at bestwalter.de
Tue Apr 26 04:44:48 EDT 2016

Hi Santanu,

without knowing from which level of understanding you are asking, it is
hard to say what we should answer here, so let me ask a few questions:

Do you understand the concept of classes already? Maybe from other
programming languages, or are you a complete beginner? If you are a
beginner you might be moving a bit fast and not actually not need to know
about the internal mechanics of classes.

Did you read the documentation about classes already?
https://docs.python.org/3.5/tutorial/classes.html

Did you read the documentation about the __init__ method already?
https://docs.python.org/3.5/reference/datamodel.html#object.__init__

cheers
Oliver