[Tutor] Help with python

Bereke berekafe416 at yahoo.com.ph
Mon Apr 18 21:20:02 EDT 2016

Hello there:

  i am facing some problem with my python programming language which is already installed in My laptop lenovo, 8.1 OS. The existing language says "python 27 ". when i click on it, it turns to "python or pythonw". I can write on its dark surface, but it does not have tools like file, play, edit,...on the tool box. And i can not Copy past from it.
  when i down load a new 2.7.11 or 3.51 or any other version, it dawnloads only text, but what i need is, to be able to program on it, i.e to write on it and copy- paste my assignments.
  Could you give me some help please?

Best regards

Bere

Sent from Samsung Mobile