[Tutor] Opencv

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 27 21:18:15 CEST 2015

On 19/09/15 11:29, Ahmed AL-Masri wrote:

> I have a project for hand detection as the person wave his hand than give an action.
> I am trying to use the current library in opencv using the haar cascade.

This list is for people learning Python programming with the standard
library. opencv is a large third party set of modules for a very
specific use case.

You will find a Q&A forum on the opencv web site:

http://answers.opencv.org/questions/

This is much more likely to be able to help than this forum.
(Although I'm always surprised by how many of these exotic
questions find an answer here!)

HTH
--
Alan G