[Tutor] Opencv

Ahmed AL-Masri ahmedn82 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 12:29:31 CEST 2015

Dear fellows,
I have a project for hand detection as the person wave his hand than give an action.
I am trying to use the current library in opencv using the haar cascade. I use the following code with the available xml data base from internet But it seems that the data base is not good enough or the code is not correct because sometimes it detect other objects as well.
do you have any idea how we can use the opencv or another library to detect the hand for different scale or how to build good xml database

Thanks a lot for your cooperation and support.Ahmed