[Tutor] Demystification of Lambda Functions

Anshu Kumar anshu.kumar726 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:34:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

Lambda or anonymous function is core of functional programming which was
not in java.

With lambda you can pass not just define an anonymous function but can pass
them to other functions which really makes life easier.

You would like to read
http://www.python-course.eu/lambda.php
http://www.python-course.eu/lambda.php

Thanks,